The Office Administrator is responsible for the management of ACG Aircraft Leasing Ireland Limited (AALIL – The Company) daily office operations. The Office Administrator will liaise closely with the Office Management Team at ACG HQ in Newport Beach in all aspects of the role, and in support of company-wide administrative projects. Please note that this is a part time position.
Essential Job Functions / Duties:
- Office Services – Serve the Company through a variety of office support functions such as:
- Liaise with the ACG Legal team to process all Company legal documentation, including print and preparation of board packs and signature packs for AALIL director review and execution; Scan and email/ship executed documentation as required;
- Collection of mail, opening of mail, scanning and re-distribution as required;
- Take and filter incoming calls to the Company;
- Shipping of any documentation or equipment, including management of the Company courier accounts (FedEx, UPS etc.);
- Manage original documents/file storage as required (including any agreements, Letters of Credit and internal documents etc.)
- Manage all office supplies, stationary, printer and paper supplies, stocking of kitchens and managing hospitality supplies, refreshments and snacks, and meeting catering as required;
- Schedule and coordinate internal company meetings and external client meetings;
- Greet and assist guests to the office;
- Manage all office equipment, including coordination of printer repairs with outside vendors’;
- Coordinate passport/visa renewals for locally based staff;
- Coordinate operations side of on/off boarding staff;
- Assist the management team and all departments with special projects and works to fill gaps in resources;
- Support staff as required.
- Liaise and coordinate with the Newport Beach team on:
- conference planning;
- sourcing, selecting and managing branded promotional goods and gifts;
- Assist in development, implementation and monitoring of company policies and procedures;
- Establish relationships and manage contract and price negotiations with office vendors, service providers while ensuring work meets standards;
- Interact with employees throughout the organization on requests, projects, issues and suggestions;
- Assist the Newport Beach Administration team as required.
- Manage building and suite access, security, and monitoring for the Dublin office, ensuring a safe and secure working environment;
- Plan and coordinate all repairs, installations (telecommunications, wiring, furniture, equipment, etc.), refurbishments and buildouts in the Dublin office;
- Identify, establish and manage vendor and service provider relationships for the office;
- Manage landlord relationships and coordinate services provided through their employees and vendors as needed an in accordance with the office lease agreement;
- Review, approve, and process Company operational invoices, including landlord, Insurance, Utilities, Cleaning, etc.;
- Allocate office space according to needs working closely with the Managing Director;
- Manage parking space allocations;
- Plan and execute all employee, team, and building moves.
- Liaise with the Newport Beach team to coordinate all aspects of the Dublin Conference planning (normally in January each year); be the ‘feet on the ground’:
- Coordinate hotel bookings;
- Coordinate SLT transportation as required;
- Coordinate meeting room bookings with providers, and meeting room calendars;
- Coordinate meeting room catering;
- Coordinate ACG conference branding;
- Create, plan, and produce various other AALIL and ACG events as required, including ACG Dublin Conference events;
- Manage all aspects of the event planning and execution meeting strict deadlines and budget demands;
- Research, secure and negotiate agreements with venues, vendors, entertainment, recreational activity providers, and ensuring proper insurance and permits are obtained accordingly;
- Create graphics and manage event marketing, branding and communication;
- Mange detailed logistics from arrival, rooming and meals, recreational activities;
- Reconcile and approve invoicing;
- Generate and analyze event reports, keeping senior management updated.
- Handle other tasks and projects as necessary, including supporting our parent company’s (Tokyo Century) administrative needs.
Factors for Success:
- Individual will be successful if/when projects/tasks are completed accurately, timely and professionally, along with a courteous and helpful attitude. Individual must also exercise good verbal and written communication skills, strong common sense, be a multi-tasker, proactive and not require a lot of follow-up
- Leaving Certificate required; proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint software
- Degree in Business studies or similar preferred
If you are interested in the Office Administrator position, please submit your resume and cover letter to ACGHRApply@aviationcapital.com.
ACG is committed to providing equal opportunity in all of our employment practices, including selection, hiring, promotion, transfer, compensation, termination, and training, without regard to race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, marital status, pregnancy, age, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, disability, or any other basis protected by federal, state, and local law. Reasonable accommodation is available for qualified individuals with disabilities, upon request.