The primary job responsibility is to support Marketing and Sales initiatives in the Asia Pacific region.
The person will be responsible for managing Aircraft within the Asia Pacific region and will be the primary point of contact for technical support in the region.
- Assist the Head of Technical with the asset management of the owned and managed aviation portfolio.
- Manage Aircraft located in the Asia Pacific Region
- Acts as a point of contact for technical activities to clients and colleagues.
- Negotiate Letters of Intent and Lease Agreements with Lessees
- Manage Aircraft transitions
- Manage onsite consultants
- Manage third party MROs in the region
- Supports commercial development by working closely with Commercial and Legal to ensure that technical specifications and exposures are appropriately represented and managed during client negotiations and documentation.
- Manages technical exposure during the lease and at lease expiry.
- Liaises with airlines to co-ordinate inspection, maintenance work and maintenance reserves drawings.
- Handles other projects/tasks as needed.
- 3 years of experience in a Technical management role within an airline, leasing company or as an aircraft leasing consultant.
- Experience in MRO and lease contract negotiation and management.
- AA/BA Degree
- A & P license or Type III or Aircraft Engineering experience a plus
- Self starter, customer focused and able to work independently with good decision making skills
- Heavy Travel 50/75% of time.