The VP Marketing is responsible for generating revenue for ACG by marketing new and remarketing current ACG (its affiliates and clients) assets on lease with customers in the assigned territories. This role is also responsible for customer development and maintenance with an emphasis on sourcing, arranging, delivering and the ongoing management of lease and trade transactions. This position will also gather marketing information to allow the company to understand and assess the current and future market demands as well as the competitive environment. Secondary functions include expanding ACG’s brand awareness across the industry and ensuring that aged receivables are addressed promptly if and as needed. This position will also work on specific projects and marketing initiatives as directed by the Head of Marketing.
Essential Job Functions / Duties:
- Regular contact with current customers to manage current contracts and generate opportunities to expand the relationship.
- Regular visits to customers facilities to develop a personal rapport and to better understand the commercial opportunities and challenges that the relationship provides to ACG and the customer.
- Regular contact with peers at competing shops to be alert of market and customer developments.
- Regular participation in industry conferences and events relevant to the assigned territory and customers.
- Provide market intel to the Head of Marketing that would be relevant to elaborate a companywide marketing strategy.
- Suggest timely steps to arrest any increasing customer delinquency.
- Handles other projects/tasks as needed.
Factors for Success:
- BA or BS degree
- High level of proficiency in written and spoken English.
- Five years of aviation industry experience in a customer facing roles in sales/marketing at OEM’s, MRO’s, Aviation Consulting, Aviation Financing and/or Aircraft Leasing companies; and/or Lessor/Supplier facing roles at airlines’ Fleet of Finance departments.
- Ability and willingness to travel extensively, be away from home, deal with language, food and cultural challenges and develop working relationships with people that may at times address the world from a different point of view.
If you are interested in the VP Marketing position, please send your resume and cover letter to ACGHRApply@aviationcapital.com.